LA CROSSE, WI - La Crosse police arrested three people on drug charges after executing a search warrant at 1309 Redfield Street Thursday morning.
Police found 13.6 grams of heroin with a street value of more than $4,500, drug paraphernalia, scales and packaging along with $8,794 in cash from the residence.
Vincent Hudson, 49, of 1309 Redfield Street, faces several drug charges, including possession with intent with deliver heroin greater than 10 grams less than 50 grams, maintain a drug trafficking place, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of a drug without a script.
Luvine Hudson, 43, also of 1309 Redfield Street, faces a charge for maintaining a drug trafficking place. Nickolas Fitzpatrick, 41, of 407 Liberty Street #7, faces charge for a delivery of heroin less than three grams.
They all appeared in La Crosse County Court Friday afternoon. A judge set a $2,500 cash bond for Vincent Hudson; $1,000 signature bond for Levine Hudson and $2,5000 cash bond for Fitzpatrick.
The FBI-La Crosse Office, the U.S. Postal Service-Office of the Inspector General and the U.S. Postal Inspection service assisted La Crosse police with this investigation.22640508
- The Latest: Walker proposes new welfare work requirements
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- La Crosse's Satori Arts to be featured on 'American Pickers'
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- Gov. Walker proposes welfare changes
- ‘School Choice Week' showcases local schools for parents
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- Wisconsin Republicans criticize Baldwin for fundraiser
- Parents accused of starving teen daughter plead not guilty
- State agency highlights climate change, 2 others ignore