LA CROSSE, WI - La Crosse police arrested three people on drug charges after executing a search warrant at 1309 Redfield Street Thursday morning.
Police found 13.6 grams of heroin with a street value of more than $4,500, drug paraphernalia, scales and packaging along with $8,794 in cash from the residence.
Vincent Hudson, 49, of 1309 Redfield Street, faces several drug charges, including possession with intent with deliver heroin greater than 10 grams less than 50 grams, maintain a drug trafficking place, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of a drug without a script.
Luvine Hudson, 43, also of 1309 Redfield Street, faces a charge for maintaining a drug trafficking place. Nickolas Fitzpatrick, 41, of 407 Liberty Street #7, faces charge for a delivery of heroin less than three grams.
They all appeared in La Crosse County Court Friday afternoon. A judge set a $2,500 cash bond for Vincent Hudson; $1,000 signature bond for Levine Hudson and $2,5000 cash bond for Fitzpatrick.
The FBI-La Crosse Office, the U.S. Postal Service-Office of the Inspector General and the U.S. Postal Inspection service assisted La Crosse police with this investigation.22640508
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Wisconsin dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Walker says he has 'no interest' in higher vehicle fees
- Mom who made kids sleep in feces-covered room gets probation
- Democrats announce new gun safety coalition
- Bill would eliminate last of Wisconsin's prevailing wage
- First Battalion aviation unit deploys to Middle East
- UW-L softball takes two versus UW-River Falls
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance