LA CROSSE, WI (WKBT) - La Crosse police announced two promotions on Thursday morning.
Sgt. Dan Kloss, who has 13 years of law enforcement experience, has been promoted to the rank of lieutenant. He worked on patrol, investigations and most recently as the second shift detective sergeant with the La Crosse Police Department.
Investigator Andrew Dittman, who has 12 years of law enforcement experience, has been promoted to the rank of sergeant. He was most recently assigned as an investigator on second shift at the La Crosse Police Department.
- City crews busy repairing potholes
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Local hospital expands suicide screening
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion has been found!
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Gundersen warns against travelling to Zika-impacted areas
- Todd English named Firefighter of the Year for 2016