LA CROSSE, WI (WKBT) - La Crosse police announced two promotions on Thursday morning.
Sgt. Dan Kloss, who has 13 years of law enforcement experience, has been promoted to the rank of lieutenant. He worked on patrol, investigations and most recently as the second shift detective sergeant with the La Crosse Police Department.
Investigator Andrew Dittman, who has 12 years of law enforcement experience, has been promoted to the rank of sergeant. He was most recently assigned as an investigator on second shift at the La Crosse Police Department.
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- Urban Beekeeping
- New breast cancer detection soon offered at Mayo Clinic in La Crosse