LA CROSSE, Wis. - La Crosse police say a 21-year-old man was treated at a local hospital for a gunshot wound to the back of his neck area.
Michael Jameson would not tell investigators where the shooting happened or how he got to the hospital, police said.
Jameson was arrested because he was in violation of his bond. Police said he was out on bond for two previous felonies.
The shooting is under investigation. Police say if you have any information related to this incident, you're asked to call the La Crosse Police Department at (608) 785-5962 of call the La Crosse Area Crime Stoppers at (608) 784-8477. You can also text laxtips to CRIMES (274-637).19307748
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Icy weather brings danger
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Ice causing large number of falls in La Crosse
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Icy conditions make area sidewalks slippery
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- Ice storms reducing blood donations in Midwest
- Pocan no longer attending inauguration