LA CROSSE, Wis. - La Crosse police say a 21-year-old man was treated at a local hospital for a gunshot wound to the back of his neck area.
Michael Jameson would not tell investigators where the shooting happened or how he got to the hospital, police said.
Jameson was arrested because he was in violation of his bond. Police said he was out on bond for two previous felonies.
The shooting is under investigation. Police say if you have any information related to this incident, you're asked to call the La Crosse Police Department at (608) 785-5962 of call the La Crosse Area Crime Stoppers at (608) 784-8477. You can also text laxtips to CRIMES (274-637).19307748
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- Urban Beekeeping
- New breast cancer detection soon offered at Mayo Clinic in La Crosse