LA CROSSE, WIS (WKBT) - A La Crosse man pleaded guilty in U.S. District Court in Madison December 5, to distributing cocaine and heroin throughout the La Crosse Area.
Eugene Shields, 33, La Crosse, Wis., was indicted by a federal grand jury in April of 2013, on three counts of distributing cocaine and heroin, and one count of possessing cocaine, heroin and crack cocaine with intent to distribute.
Sentencing for Shields is set for February 11, 2014. If convicted, he faces a maximum penalty of 30 years in federal Prison.
This is Shields' fourth felony conviction since 1999, following his prior convictions in Tennessee, Minnesota, and Wisconsin.23344030
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 29, 2017
- La Crosse marshland gets a cleanup
- La Crosse Neighbors Day moves ahead with new leadership
- ATF lets some Minnesota gun buyers skip background checks