LA CROSSE, WI (WKBT) - A 21-year-old La Crosse man who had a felony warrant was arrested on several charges after he ran from police Thursday afternoon.
La Crosse police say an off-duty officer saw Grady Corcoran as a passenger in a vehicle near 11th and La Crosse Street around 3:40 p.m. and alerted the dispatch center.
On on-duty officer then stopped the vehicle in the area of 10th and Grove Street. Police say Corcoran then ran from the vehicle through an alley and neighborhood yards. He continued into a wooded area just south of the marsh area and east of the skate park, where he stopped running and cooperated with officers.
Corcoran faces several charges, including felony probation warrant, possession of drug paraphernalia, and resisting/obstructing an officer.22759090
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday
- Get a 'taste' of Onalaska while helping area teachers
- Xcel sets new record for hydroelectric production
- Winter Rec-Fest brings winter sports to La Crosse families
- La Crosse Public Education Foundation honors grant recipients
- 1 dead, 4 others injured by apparent carbon monoxide
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- Missing elderly man found dead in Grant County
- State leaders push for more progress at MLK Day celebration