LA CROSSE, WI (WKBT) - A 21-year-old La Crosse man who had a felony warrant was arrested on several charges after he ran from police Thursday afternoon.
La Crosse police say an off-duty officer saw Grady Corcoran as a passenger in a vehicle near 11th and La Crosse Street around 3:40 p.m. and alerted the dispatch center.
On on-duty officer then stopped the vehicle in the area of 10th and Grove Street. Police say Corcoran then ran from the vehicle through an alley and neighborhood yards. He continued into a wooded area just south of the marsh area and east of the skate park, where he stopped running and cooperated with officers.
Corcoran faces several charges, including felony probation warrant, possession of drug paraphernalia, and resisting/obstructing an officer.22759090
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Wisconsin plan seeks to cut achievement gap in half
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US
- Congress OKs bill averting Saturday gov't shutdown
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Young students urge high schoolers to be safe during prom
- Police: Man pepper-sprayed autistic man eating free cookies
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting