LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - La Crosse's Community Thanksgiving Dinner received a boost in funding Friday thanks to two other local events.
The Reinhart Burger Bash and Riverfest La Crosse donated $1,000 to the La community Thanksgiving dinner Friday morning.
Event organizers say donations like these really show how supportive our community can be.
"To get a donation from an organization that's another community event, from Reinhart, from Riverfest, from the Burger Bash, it's not just from one person, it's just another example on how the Community Thanksgiving Dinner is put on by the community, for the community," community Thanksgiving dinner committee member Daria Lapp.
To donate, volunteer or find a schedule for the Community Thanksgiving Dinner, just head to: laxthanksgivingdinner.com.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.