LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - It sounded like Spring in La Crosse Sunday as the La Crosse Chamber Chorale performed their Spring concert titled Sing a New Song.
It's the Chorale's 28th concert season. The first half of today's concert was music appropriate for Lent season of Holy Week. The second half was more upbeat music with a Spring feel.
"When we started rehearsing this concert it was back in February when we were still having below zero temperatures almost every night," said Conductor Paul Rusterholz, "so it's delightful to be singing some Spring-ish music when it actually begins to feel a little bit like Spring outside."
Chorale members range from people in their early 20's all the way to singers in their 70's.
- Wisconsin plan seeks to cut achievement gap in half
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US
- Congress OKs bill averting Saturday gov't shutdown
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Young students urge high schoolers to be safe during prom
- Police: Man pepper-sprayed autistic man eating free cookies
- GOP gets in lockstep in looming budget fight with Dayton
- Appeal rejected in death of 2 motorcyclists
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested
- Company says it has no plans for a new Wisconsin pipeline