LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - It sounded like Spring in La Crosse Sunday as the La Crosse Chamber Chorale performed their Spring concert titled Sing a New Song.
It's the Chorale's 28th concert season. The first half of today's concert was music appropriate for Lent season of Holy Week. The second half was more upbeat music with a Spring feel.
"When we started rehearsing this concert it was back in February when we were still having below zero temperatures almost every night," said Conductor Paul Rusterholz, "so it's delightful to be singing some Spring-ish music when it actually begins to feel a little bit like Spring outside."
Chorale members range from people in their early 20's all the way to singers in their 70's.
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Minnesota Gov. Dayton collapses during speech
- Gov. Walker proposes welfare changes
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- La Crosse's Satori Arts to be featured on 'American Pickers'
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- WinCraft gets to work making Super Bowl merchandise
- ‘School Choice Week' showcases local schools for parents
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- Wisconsin Republicans criticize Baldwin for fundraiser