LA CROSSE, WI (WKBT) - Wedding season is still a few months down the road, but that didn't stop some couples from planning their dream wedding this weekend.
Thousands of couples headed to the La Crosse Center today, for Z-93's Wedding World.
The event gives brides-to-be, and their partners, a chance to scope out the latest wedding trends.
Attendees are able to talk with designers, caterers and decorators to help plan for their ceremony.
Organizers say the event helps to take some of the pressure off couples, while they plan their wedding.
"I came last year," said bride-to-be Brittany Malin. "I'm getting married in May. Last year, I got more big, like we got dresses, tuxes ideas like that. This year is the final, little touches."
Organizers say attendance was at an all-time high for the event.24010532
- Lawmakers push for hemp comeback in Wisconsin
- Senate to vote on ending ban on Sunday liquor sales
- VITA program helping people file their taxes
- La Crosse Fire Department offering free smoke alarm installation
- Madison police recommend charges in fatal Highway 30 crash
- Whitewater High School evacuated because of suspicious package
- Area prospective home buyers learning basics
- Officers fired upon in Milwaukee
- Minnesota cop expected to plead not guilty in man's death
- Viterbo celebrates one year of 'Service Saturdays'