LA CROSSE, WI (WKBT) - Wedding season is still a few months down the road, but that didn't stop some couples from planning their dream wedding this weekend.
Thousands of couples headed to the La Crosse Center today, for Z-93's Wedding World.
The event gives brides-to-be, and their partners, a chance to scope out the latest wedding trends.
Attendees are able to talk with designers, caterers and decorators to help plan for their ceremony.
Organizers say the event helps to take some of the pressure off couples, while they plan their wedding.
"I came last year," said bride-to-be Brittany Malin. "I'm getting married in May. Last year, I got more big, like we got dresses, tuxes ideas like that. This year is the final, little touches."
Organizers say attendance was at an all-time high for the event.24010532
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Icy conditions make area sidewalks slippery
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- Ice storms reducing blood donations in Midwest
- Ice causing large number of falls in La Crosse
- Icy weather brings danger
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing