LA CROSSE, WI (WKBT) - Wedding season is still a few months down the road, but that didn't stop some couples from planning their dream wedding this weekend.
Thousands of couples headed to the La Crosse Center today, for Z-93's Wedding World.
The event gives brides-to-be, and their partners, a chance to scope out the latest wedding trends.
Attendees are able to talk with designers, caterers and decorators to help plan for their ceremony.
Organizers say the event helps to take some of the pressure off couples, while they plan their wedding.
"I came last year," said bride-to-be Brittany Malin. "I'm getting married in May. Last year, I got more big, like we got dresses, tuxes ideas like that. This year is the final, little touches."
Organizers say attendance was at an all-time high for the event.24010532
- Deputy: 1 ejected, several injured in school bus vs. dump truck crash
- Wisconsin's youth prison hit with another lawsuit
- Minnesota lawmaker aims to make it harder to avoid vaccines
- 2-year-old Milwaukee boy accidentally shoots self
- The Latest: Lawmakers work through the night on state budget
- Man pleads not guilty in deadly Iowa jail escape
- Man accused of killing parents, sister, pleads not guilty
- Senators want hearing aids available over the counter
- Iowa man found mentally fit to stand trial in double murder
- Iowa court offices to be closed Friday due to budget cuts