LA CROSSE, Wis. - The annual Holiday Craft Fair is taking place this weekend at the La Crosse Center.
The event brings together about 130 vendors, who are visited by over 10,000 shoppers. Door prizes are given out every hour, and Santa Claus is available for photographs.
The fair wraps up Sunday afternoon at 3 p.m.
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Minnesota governor eyes fast return to work after collapse
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- Trial set for mom whose toddler was found wandering outside
- Wisconsin Democrats: County websites were hacked
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- Man accused of trying to kill unborn child arrested in NY
- Section of riverbank collapses near City Hall in Des Moines
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- State agency highlights climate change, 2 others ignore