LA CROSSE, Wis. - The annual Holiday Craft Fair is taking place this weekend at the La Crosse Center.
The event brings together about 130 vendors, who are visited by over 10,000 shoppers. Door prizes are given out every hour, and Santa Claus is available for photographs.
The fair wraps up Sunday afternoon at 3 p.m.
- La Crosse County felony cases hit 20-year high
- 2017 Wisconsin gun deer hunt's complete guide
- Hunters prepare for gun-deer season
- More deer, younger hunters expected for Wisconsin gun season
- Representative Kind introduced bill to manage CWD
- Hunters in Trempealeau County to watch for ear tagged deer
- Champs again: Bangor Football
- Milwaukee unveils blueprint to prevent violence in the city
- Minnesota doctors face opioid prescribing limits
- Worker injured in Wisconsin cheese plant explosion, fire