LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Park Bank CEO Doug Farmer, of La Crosse has been selected to represent the Wisconsin community banking industry at the 2nd annual Community Banking Conference in St. Louis.
Farmer is a member of the state's five-person Banking Review Board and a member of CSBS, the nation's leading supporter for the state banking system.
Farmer will attend the conference with Peter Bildsten, Secretary of the Wisconsin Department of Financial Institutions (DFI), and Mike Mach, Division of Banking Administrator, on September 23-24.
"Doug is a respected, knowledgeable banker who also has a distinguished track record of public service experience on which to draw. He will do an excellent job of representing Wisconsin's community bankers at this important conference," Bildsten said in a statement.
The conference is sponsored by the Federal Reserve and the Conference of State Bank Supervisors (CSBS).
- US Rep. Pocan says he won't attend Trump inauguration
- Monday closings due to weather
- Local activists hold "Save Our Healthcare" rally
- Tomah police asking for help following morning high-speed chase
- Local bar burglarized
- More than a dozen cell towers may go up in La Crosse
- Potential suicide spike in La Crosse County
- UPDATE: Suspect charged in Trempealeau County fatal crash
- Area youth group helps prepare for fundraiser
- Annual bridal expo prepares for wedding season