LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - The La Crosse Regional Airport has been named Bronze winner in the 2014 Summit Creative Award competition for its television commercial.
The competition included more than 5,000 submissions from small and medium sized advertising agencies from 24 countries. Each entry was judged on a strict set of standards based on innovative and creative concepts, strong executions, and the ability to communicate and persuade.
"The La Crosse Regional Airport is proud to be the recipient of this award as part the first ever full scale marketing campaign created for the airport by our advertising agency Metre," said La Crosse Regional Airport Manager Clinton Torp.
To watch the Bronze place winning commercial, click here.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.