LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - The La Crosse Regional Airport has been named Bronze winner in the 2014 Summit Creative Award competition for its television commercial.
The competition included more than 5,000 submissions from small and medium sized advertising agencies from 24 countries. Each entry was judged on a strict set of standards based on innovative and creative concepts, strong executions, and the ability to communicate and persuade.
"The La Crosse Regional Airport is proud to be the recipient of this award as part the first ever full scale marketing campaign created for the airport by our advertising agency Metre," said La Crosse Regional Airport Manager Clinton Torp.
To watch the Bronze place winning commercial, click here.
- Taking one for the city: La Crosse boy cleans up skate park
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- Onalaska High School students plan 5K for good cause
- Ninth annual Earth Fair attracts local families
- Coulee Council on Addictions announces plans for new building