LA CROSSE, Wis. - You have a chance to learn more about downtown La Crosse this week and maybe find a really good deal.
The annual Krazy Daze event kicks off Thursday.
More than 80 downtown businesses are holding a 3-day sidewalk sale. There will also be live music and other entertainment.
The event is more than just a big sale. It's also a way for people to get a better idea of what downtown La Crosse has to offer. "The downtown businesses are here, they live here, they've been here for years, they care about the community, and it's something that's really important to support local stores and to shop local," said Robin Moses from Downtown Mainstreet.20933902
Krazy Daze runs from Thursday through 5pm on Saturday. Friday night, they are holding a street dance featuring the La Crosse Jazz Orchestra. That runs from7:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. on King St. between Front and Second Streets.
- Repealing Obamacare: Trump says fast, Congress says slow
- Monday closings due to weather
- UPDATE: Tomah police believe they captured the suspects involved in a high speed chase Sunday
- US Rep. Pocan says he won't attend Trump inauguration
- Local activists hold "Save Our Healthcare" rally
- Local bar burglarized
- More than a dozen cell towers may go up in La Crosse
- Potential suicide spike in La Crosse County
- UPDATE: Suspect charged in Trempealeau County fatal crash
- Area youth group helps prepare for fundraiser