LA CROSSE, Wis. - You have a chance to learn more about downtown La Crosse this week and maybe find a really good deal.
The annual Krazy Daze event kicks off Thursday.
More than 80 downtown businesses are holding a 3-day sidewalk sale. There will also be live music and other entertainment.
The event is more than just a big sale. It's also a way for people to get a better idea of what downtown La Crosse has to offer. "The downtown businesses are here, they live here, they've been here for years, they care about the community, and it's something that's really important to support local stores and to shop local," said Robin Moses from Downtown Mainstreet.20933902
Krazy Daze runs from Thursday through 5pm on Saturday. Friday night, they are holding a street dance featuring the La Crosse Jazz Orchestra. That runs from7:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. on King St. between Front and Second Streets.
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- UW-L celebrates School of Education
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviornmental excellence
- Downtown Mainstreet hosts 'Clean Your Block Party'
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- UW-L softball takes two versus UW-River Falls
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather