MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- Kid Rock says his new partnership with Harley-Davidson is a dream deal, and as the owner of multiple Harley bikes, he didn't feel like he was compromising his integrity or risking a backlash from fans.
The Milwaukee-based motorcycle maker is sponsoring Kid Rock's upcoming tour, named for his most recent release, "Rebel Soul."
The partnership announced Monday also includes an exclusive line of limited-edition, cobranded "Rebel Soul" merchandise featuring a line from the song: "I can't hear you over the rumble of my freedom."
Kid Rock said Tuesday the deal "just makes sense" because Harley is "something I've used that I've loved for a long time before this deal came about."
The tour begins Friday in Kansas City and will end Aug. 31 at Harley's 110th anniversary celebration in Milwaukee.
- Area couple awaits man's heart, liver transplant
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- ‘Nursing Research on the Green' presents advances in nursing at Viterbo
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- GOP bill would discipline hecklers at UW speeches
- Wisconsin DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day