KEOKUK, Iowa (AP) - Keokuk Area Hospital has cut almost 8 percent of its full-time jobs.
The Daily Gate City reports that 24 full-time and 10 part-time jobs were eliminated.
Fitch Healthcare President Duane Fitch said Friday that no direct patient-care nurses, entire departments or services were lost.
Fitch Healthcare, of Oak Brook, Ill., was hired by the hospital board to help turn around the hospital's finances.
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Study: Wisconsin will face water infrastructure problem
- Muslim teen wins right to box competitively in hijab
- Free smoke alarm campaign aims to reduce fire deaths, injuries
- WSU defense takes 2017 spring game
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 22, 2017
- Between the Bluffs Beer, Wine and Cheese Festival draws thousands
- Community garden sees rush of Earth Day volunteers