KEOKUK, Iowa (AP) - Keokuk Area Hospital has cut almost 8 percent of its full-time jobs.
The Daily Gate City reports that 24 full-time and 10 part-time jobs were eliminated.
Fitch Healthcare President Duane Fitch said Friday that no direct patient-care nurses, entire departments or services were lost.
Fitch Healthcare, of Oak Brook, Ill., was hired by the hospital board to help turn around the hospital's finances.
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Minnesota Gov. Dayton collapses during speech
- Gov. Walker proposes welfare changes
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- La Crosse's Satori Arts to be featured on 'American Pickers'
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- WinCraft gets to work making Super Bowl merchandise
- ‘School Choice Week' showcases local schools for parents
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- Wisconsin Republicans criticize Baldwin for fundraiser