LA CROSSE, Wis. - La Crosse mayoral candidates Tim Kabat and Doug Farmer will participate in a debate on Thursday at the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship's building from 7-8:30 p.m.
The debate is sponsored by the Green Sanctuary Committee of the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of La Crosse and will be moderated by University of Wisconsin-La Crosse professor and political analyst Joe Heim.
The non-profit organization says it's sponsoring the debate as a community education event "to promote awareness of threats to our environment." One question will address that concern; the rest of the questions will come from the moderator and the audience.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- News 8 Sports Round Up-April 28, 2017
- Community leaders observe Workers Memorial Day
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US