LA CROSSE, Wis. - La Crosse mayoral candidates Tim Kabat and Doug Farmer will participate in a debate on Thursday at the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship's building from 7-8:30 p.m.
The debate is sponsored by the Green Sanctuary Committee of the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of La Crosse and will be moderated by University of Wisconsin-La Crosse professor and political analyst Joe Heim.
The non-profit organization says it's sponsoring the debate as a community education event "to promote awareness of threats to our environment." One question will address that concern; the rest of the questions will come from the moderator and the audience.
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing
- Man arrested in apparent Hibbing homicide
- Apostle Islands ice caves inaccessible to visitors
- Ice storms reducing blood donations in Midwest
- Icy weather brings danger
- State sues former UW-Oshkosh chancellor, business officer
- Walker sends letter in support of DeVos for education head
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Ice causing large number of falls in La Crosse