DARLINGTON, Wis. (AP) - Jurors will come from Portage County for the trial of an Argyle man charged with helping his brother kill three of his young children in a house fire.
Lafayette County Judge Thomas Vale says questionnaires for potential jurors were sent last week for the trial of 18-year-old Jeremy Wand. The trial is scheduled for July in Lafayette County. The Wisconsin State Journal reports jurors will be sequestered.
Wand was charged after police said a fire he helped set with Armin Wand killed Armin Wand's three sons and the fetus of Armin Wand's wife, Sharon.
Sharon Wand was badly burned. A 2-year-old daughter, Jessica, also survived the fire.
Armin Wand was sentenced to three consecutive life terms without the possibility of parole in April after he pleaded to lesser charges.
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 29, 2017
- La Crosse marshland gets a cleanup
- La Crosse Neighbors Day moves ahead with new leadership
- ATF lets some Minnesota gun buyers skip background checks