LA CROSSSE, WI - One of the 12 jurors that found Jeffrey Lepsch guilty of the May's Photo double murder is talking for the first time.
Juror #1081, also known as Darrick Moe, says he is 100-percent sure they convicted the right man. Moe says the jury carefully weighed all the evidence, and in the end he felt no one else could have committed the crime.
Moe says there are no winners in this trial, and being a part of it will be something he will never forget.
He is talking about the case because he knows how big it is for the La Crosse community and he wanted everyone to know the jury worked hard to carefully consider all the facts before making their decision.21270130
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse marshland gets a cleanup
- La Crosse Neighbors Day moves ahead with new leadership
- ATF lets some Minnesota gun buyers skip background checks
- Farms' thirst for water roils Wisconsin's central sands