LA CROSSSE, WI - One of the 12 jurors that found Jeffrey Lepsch guilty of the May's Photo double murder is talking for the first time.
Juror #1081, also known as Darrick Moe, says he is 100-percent sure they convicted the right man. Moe says the jury carefully weighed all the evidence, and in the end he felt no one else could have committed the crime.
Moe says there are no winners in this trial, and being a part of it will be something he will never forget.
He is talking about the case because he knows how big it is for the La Crosse community and he wanted everyone to know the jury worked hard to carefully consider all the facts before making their decision.21270130
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing
- Man arrested in apparent Hibbing homicide
- Apostle Islands ice caves inaccessible to visitors
- Ice storms reducing blood donations in Midwest
- Icy weather brings danger
- State sues former UW-Oshkosh chancellor, business officer
- Walker sends letter in support of DeVos for education head
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Ice causing large number of falls in La Crosse