LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - For those looking to avoid the rain Saturday, the La Crosse Jaycees offered a little competitive inside fun.
Some people opted to avoid the rain and stay inside for a little competitive fun today.
The organization hosted the Indoor Olympics, featuring fun and games from dice to darts, pool contests and trivia. More than 20 teams from across the state took part in the event at six different La Crosse businesses.
Money raised from the Indoor Olympics will help send area kids to Wisconsin Badger Camp this summer.
- City crews busy repairing potholes
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Local hospital expands suicide screening