LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - For those looking to avoid the rain Saturday, the La Crosse Jaycees offered a little competitive inside fun.
Some people opted to avoid the rain and stay inside for a little competitive fun today.
The organization hosted the Indoor Olympics, featuring fun and games from dice to darts, pool contests and trivia. More than 20 teams from across the state took part in the event at six different La Crosse businesses.
Money raised from the Indoor Olympics will help send area kids to Wisconsin Badger Camp this summer.
- Holmen homicide suspect pleads guilty in 2015 murder
- Turnout hits 8 percent in Wisconsin superintendent race
- Evers, Holtz win primary for state school superintendent
- Statewide personal care worker shortage creates uncertain future
- Local golfers take advantage of recent warm weather
- Biometric screening speeds check-in at Twin Cities airport
- U of Minnesota law professor charged with sex assault
- UW-La Crosse officials discuss possibility of tobacco-free campus
- Report: State trooper faces child porn charges
- Padesky, Dutton move on in city council primary