LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - For those looking to avoid the rain Saturday, the La Crosse Jaycees offered a little competitive inside fun.
Some people opted to avoid the rain and stay inside for a little competitive fun today.
The organization hosted the Indoor Olympics, featuring fun and games from dice to darts, pool contests and trivia. More than 20 teams from across the state took part in the event at six different La Crosse businesses.
Money raised from the Indoor Olympics will help send area kids to Wisconsin Badger Camp this summer.
- La Crosse Police urge boaters to be safe over weekend
- De Soto student in custody for school threat
- Monroe Co. man avoids prison for shooting mother
- Rail tank car helps first responders prepare in case of derailment
- Locomotive engine oil spill in Jackson county
- Iowa man accused of stealing from ailing dad gets probation
- Wisconsin woman jumps on hood of her SUV to prevent theft
- Parents of malnourished teen found dead plead not guilty
- The Latest: Teen plane crash survivor in serious condition
- The Latest: Teens in Wisconsin plane crash identified