RHINELANDER, Wis. (AP) - Authorities say a woman who died in a house fire with her husband was the Oneida County Jail administrator.
Sheriff Grady Hartman says 53-year-old Kaye Juel has been jail administrator in Oneida County since 1994. She and her 55-year-old husband, Mark Juel, were found dead Tuesday after fire destroyed their house about 20 miles west of Rhinelander.
The sheriff's department says a preliminary investigation shows no signs of criminal activity.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- News 8 Sports Round Up-April 28, 2017
- Community leaders observe Workers Memorial Day
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US