VILLAGE OF TAYLOR, Wis. - One man is in a La Crosse hospital following a Jackson County Shooting.
It happened at around 7:30 Wednesday night on Highland Drive in the Village of Taylor.
When Deputies arrived at the scene, they discovered the victim had been driven to a Trempealeau County hospital, then airlifted to a La Crosse hospital for treatment of an undetermined number of gunshot wounds.
His condition isn't known.
No arrests have been made, but the person believed to be responsible for the shooting is being interviewed by Jackson county authorities.17676914
No names have been released, and authorities say there's no danger to the public.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- News 8 Sports Round Up-April 28, 2017
- Community leaders observe Workers Memorial Day
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US