VILLAGE OF TAYLOR, Wis. - One man is in a La Crosse hospital following a Jackson County Shooting.
It happened at around 7:30 Wednesday night on Highland Drive in the Village of Taylor.
When Deputies arrived at the scene, they discovered the victim had been driven to a Trempealeau County hospital, then airlifted to a La Crosse hospital for treatment of an undetermined number of gunshot wounds.
His condition isn't known.
No arrests have been made, but the person believed to be responsible for the shooting is being interviewed by Jackson county authorities.17676914
No names have been released, and authorities say there's no danger to the public.
- City crews busy repairing potholes
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Local hospital expands suicide screening
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion has been found!
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Gundersen warns against travelling to Zika-impacted areas
- Todd English named Firefighter of the Year for 2016