EAGLE GROVE, IA (AP) - A woman charged with sexual abuse and indecent contact with a child has been released from the Wright County jail after posting $25,000 bond, but police are still searching for her husband.
The Mason City Globe Gazette reports that 49-year-old Diana Guido, of Eagle Grove, is charged with second-degree sexual abuse, indecent contact with a child, indecent exposure and dissemination and exhibition of obscene material to a minor.
Her preliminary hearing is set for Feb. 27 in Wright County District Court in Clarion.
Police say the charges stemmed from an investigation by the Iowa Department of Human Services.
Authorities are continuing to search for Guido's husband, Leonardo Guido-Acosta. A warrant has been issued for his arrest.
A phone number for Guidos could not be found.
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Baldwin encourages Perdue to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Walker says he has 'no interest' in higher vehicle fees
- Local students compete in dairy cook off
- Cub scouts donate bird nest boxes to La Crosse marsh
- La Crosse Police policies to be assessed in accreditation process
- Excessive use of technology among youth raising concerns