EAGLE GROVE, IA (AP) - A woman charged with sexual abuse and indecent contact with a child has been released from the Wright County jail after posting $25,000 bond, but police are still searching for her husband.
The Mason City Globe Gazette reports that 49-year-old Diana Guido, of Eagle Grove, is charged with second-degree sexual abuse, indecent contact with a child, indecent exposure and dissemination and exhibition of obscene material to a minor.
Her preliminary hearing is set for Feb. 27 in Wright County District Court in Clarion.
Police say the charges stemmed from an investigation by the Iowa Department of Human Services.
Authorities are continuing to search for Guido's husband, Leonardo Guido-Acosta. A warrant has been issued for his arrest.
A phone number for Guidos could not be found.
- The Latest: Trump take executive action on oil pipelines
- Minnesota governor eyes fast return to work after collapse
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- Trial set for mom whose toddler was found wandering outside
- Wisconsin Democrats: County websites were hacked
- Bipartisan proposal would eliminate publishing minutes
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- Man accused of trying to kill unborn child arrested in NY
- Section of riverbank collapses near City Hall in Des Moines