COGGON, Iowa (AP) - Authorities have identified the 21-year-old man who was killed in a snowmobile crash near Cedar Rapids late Friday.
The Linn County Sheriff's Department said Sunday that Aaron William Greif, of Central City, died in the snowmobile crash.
Greif hit a field fence while he was driving the snowmobile just east of the Cedar Rapids suburb of Coggan.
Greif was thrown from the snowmobile after hitting the fence, and he died at the scene.
A second snowmobile traveling alongside Greif's also hit the fence, and injured a 20-year-old man from Central City.
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Minnesota Gov. Dayton collapses during speech
- Gov. Walker proposes welfare changes
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- La Crosse's Satori Arts to be featured on 'American Pickers'
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- WinCraft gets to work making Super Bowl merchandise
- ‘School Choice Week' showcases local schools for parents
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- Wisconsin Republicans criticize Baldwin for fundraiser