PEOSTA, Iowa (AP) - Authorities have identified the body of a man found inside a trailer that burned in eastern Iowa.
The Dubuque County Sheriff's Office says 84-year-old Leonard Behnke was found inside his home after the fire was reported early Thursday morning. Firefighters from the Centralia-Peosta Fire Department say the trailer was engulfed in flames when they arrived.
Authorities say they're investigating the cause of the fire.
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- UW-L celebrates School of Education
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviornmental excellence
- Downtown Mainstreet hosts 'Clean Your Block Party'
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- UW-L softball takes two versus UW-River Falls
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather