SIOUX CITY, Iowa (AP) - A man missing from a Sioux City work release facility since July 12 is back in jail after he was located in a Sioux City apartment.
The Sioux City Journal reports Dexter James-Lloyd No Ear was taken into custody without incident after authorities found him Tuesday afternoon.
Deputy U.S. Marshal Mike Fuller says the 25-year-old No Ear was staying with a woman he knew at the apartment. He was located as authorities checked out known acquaintances. He is in the Woodbury County Jail.
No Ear was placed on escape status July 12 when he failed to return to a work release program. He was serving a 30-year sentence for convictions of assault on a peace officer and other charges.
- 4 killed, 5 injured in minivan-pickup crash in NW Wisconsin
- Two people rescued from Onalaska Spillway
- Wisconsin Democrats view Republican Gov. Walker as beatable
- Man being deported after transit officer asked about status
- Thousands traveling on Memorial Day weekend
- Community shares Memorial Day plans, traditions
- Arcadia hosts annual Broiler Days Parade
- Bauer's Market has busy weekend
- News 8 Sports Round Up- May 27, 2017
- Local Radio Shack closing permanently