SIOUX CITY, Iowa (AP) - A man missing from a Sioux City work release facility since July 12 is back in jail after he was located in a Sioux City apartment.
The Sioux City Journal reports Dexter James-Lloyd No Ear was taken into custody without incident after authorities found him Tuesday afternoon.
Deputy U.S. Marshal Mike Fuller says the 25-year-old No Ear was staying with a woman he knew at the apartment. He was located as authorities checked out known acquaintances. He is in the Woodbury County Jail.
No Ear was placed on escape status July 12 when he failed to return to a work release program. He was serving a 30-year sentence for convictions of assault on a peace officer and other charges.
- New safety measures on the way to Norplex Drive after recent creek death
- Rep. Walz mulling Democratic bid for Minnesota governor
- Gundersen program helps mothers, parents with drug addictions
- La Crosse rally supports transgender youth
- Wisconsin attorney general appeals redistricting ruling
- Officers go 'wild' in support of Special Olympics
- Family Fest returns to La Crosse Center this weekend
- Vikings' stadium board at full strength after resignations
- Storm misses Birkie course, race canceled
- Judges express skepticism over claims in voting cases