CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa (AP) - A baby girl born on 12-12-12 is the 12th child born to an Iowa couple.
Television station KCRG reports hat 9-pound, 6-ounce Regina Marie Smith was delivered at 11:41 p.m. on Wednesday at Mercy Medical Center in Cedar Rapids.
Mike Smith, of Luzerne, says his new daughter was expected to arrive on Thursday the 13th, but labor was induced early.
Regina's mother, Jeanne Smith, says she's not sure whether Regina will be the couple's last child. She says she and her husband are "open to what God has planned."
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- Annual Iverson Freking Awards handed out at luncheon
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Alternative transportation forum looks to the future
- Highway 53 steering committee considering options for corridor development
- Toyota donates nearly $15,000 to La Crosse YWCA
- Buzz's Bikes building still looking for new owners