IOWA CITY, Iowa (AP) - An Iowa City mother sentenced to probation after her toddler son was found legally drunk has been arrested in a separate incident.
Natasha Kriener was arrested Monday on suspicion of interference with a department of corrections officer. A complaint says she was intoxicated and in the company of her sister, a minor.
The Gazette reports the officer was investigating whether the 27-year-old Kriener was violating her probation. Another woman also was arrested during the incident.
Kriener was given a suspended prison sentence of up to 10 years after pleading guilty in November to felony child endangerment and neglect or abandonment charges. She could go to prison if she violates the conditions of her three-year probation term.
Kriener remains at the Johnson County Jail. Records do not list an attorney.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.