SPARTA, Wis. (WKBT) - A 24-year-old intoxicated Sparta man was taken into custody after he urinated in the street and tried to bite someone, according to Sparta police.
When police arrived at the 700 block of Division Street at about 2:15 p.m. on May 5, they found Erik Garcia lying outside of a residence. He appeared intoxicated and police said Garcia's preliminary breath test showed he was more than three times of the legal limit to drive, according to Sparta police.
Garcia was taken into custody at the request of the Department of Corrections and was cited for disorderly conduct.
- La Crosse Police urge boaters to be safe over weekend
- De Soto student in custody for school threat
- Man convicted of killing Wisconsin woman buried in basement
- Jury convicts man in St. Paul workplace shooting of ex-wife
- Troopers focus on Interstate 90 in South Dakota, Minnesota
- Woman jumps on hood of car to stop thief
- Judge dismisses lawsuit from teacher body-slammed by student
- Dubuque high school teacher charged in marijuana case
- 18-year-old suspect in custody in Appleton bank robbery
- Minneapolis man arrested in Columbia Heights bank robbery