LA CROSSE, Wis. - The reality TV show, "Off Pitch" wrapped up its first season on VH1.
The show, which premiered in April, features the adult show choir from La Crosse, the Grand River Singers.
The show choir's co-director and choreographer Rob Jones says it's been "the most incredible experience of my life and I venture to say that our other cast members feel the same way."
Jones and Tim Rortvedt, co-founder and musical director of the Grand River Singers, sat down with News 8 Anchor Lisa Klein to talk about this season and the future of the show.20359060
- Family to announce settlement in police shooting case
- Preschool teacher, 4-year-old recovering after ‘perfect kidney' transplant
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Powerball' game
- Holmen homicide suspect pleads guilty in 2015 murder
- Minnesota House set for floor vote on Real ID
- Iowa mayor wraps up address with bluesy salute to his city
- Dayton blasts Trump's transgender bathroom reversal
- Ohio, Wisconsin kick start interstate talks on Trump effect
- Discrimination lawsuit against Rochester schools dismissed
- Fresh snow possible for American Birkebeiner