LA CROSSE, Wis. - The reality TV show, "Off Pitch" wrapped up its first season on VH1.
The show, which premiered in April, features the adult show choir from La Crosse, the Grand River Singers.
The show choir's co-director and choreographer Rob Jones says it's been "the most incredible experience of my life and I venture to say that our other cast members feel the same way."
Jones and Tim Rortvedt, co-founder and musical director of the Grand River Singers, sat down with News 8 Anchor Lisa Klein to talk about this season and the future of the show.20359060
- Area veterans visit cemeteries, honor fallen heroes
- Riverside Memorial Day ceremony honors sea-based service members
- Service members honored at La Crosse's Memorial Day ceremony
- La Crosse celebrates Memorial Day with annual parade
- 4 killed, 5 injured in minivan-pickup crash in NW Wisconsin
- Two people rescued from Onalaska Spillway
- C-FC senior has second chance at state gold
- Bauer's Market has busy weekend
- Arcadia hosts annual Broiler Days Parade
- Wisconsin Democrats view Republican Gov. Walker as beatable