LA CROSSE, Wis. - The La Crosse Co. Board officially named Tim Candahl as the county's new medical examiner at its meeting Thursday night.
Candahl has been serving as the interim medical examiner since John Steers retired earlier last year because of health issues.
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 29, 2017
- La Crosse marshland gets a cleanup
- La Crosse Neighbors Day moves ahead with new leadership
- ATF lets some Minnesota gun buyers skip background checks