LA CROSSE, Wis. - The La Crosse Co. Board officially named Tim Candahl as the county's new medical examiner at its meeting Thursday night.
Candahl has been serving as the interim medical examiner since John Steers retired earlier last year because of health issues.
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- Annual Iverson Freking Awards handed out at luncheon
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Alternative transportation forum looks to the future
- Highway 53 steering committee considering options for corridor development
- Toyota donates nearly $15,000 to La Crosse YWCA
- Buzz's Bikes building still looking for new owners