IONIA, Iowa (AP) - A 42-year-old Ionia woman has been arrested, accused of stabbing her husband multiple times.
The Mason City Globe Gazette reports that stabbing was reported Tuesday morning. Police say the woman was arrested on suspicion of attempted murder.
The Chickasaw County Sheriff's Office says it received an emergency call about 7:40 a.m. Tuesday requesting assistance for a man who was bleeding from stab wounds. Investigators say the man fled the house after being stabbed and drove to a neighbor's home for help.
He was taken to a Waterloo hospital, where he underwent surgery for his wounds.
Deputies arrested his wife in the couple's home.
- The Latest: Teens in Wisconsin plane crash identified
- The Latest: Teen plane crash survivor in serious condition
- Wisconsin seeks to be first to drug test Medicaid applicants
- Minneapolis plastic bag ban could be blocked
- Fiserv CEO top paid executive in Wisconsin
- Task force catches more criminals exploiting children online
- Top paid CEO in Minnesota is in health care industry
- Trump schedules Iowa visit _ his first as president
- La Crosse officials look for input on proposed 'greenway'
- One week after storms, cleanup continues