DRESBACH, MN - Anyone driving near the Dresbach Bridge Wednesday may notice some loud banging noises.
As part of the I-90 reconstruction project, the Minnesota Department of Transportation will be testing the strength of the bridge's foundation between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m.
The testing is part of a $187.5 million project includes constructing a new I-90 crossing over the Mississippi River and reconstructing the Highway 61/14 and I-90 Interchange. The project is a cooperative effort between the Minnesota and Wisconsin Departments of Transportation and will continue through 2016.
Two more foundation tests are scheduled for Monday, July 22 and Wednesday July 24. Testing will go from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. each day.21013698
- Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton says he will finish his term despite being diagnosed with prostate cancer
- A woman was arrested in Black Hills after abducting her kids
- Wisconsin manufacturing tax credit continues to grow
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Community Closings & Delays due to approaching storm
- Trial set for mom whose toddler was found wandering outside
- Wisconsin Democrats: County websites were hacked
- Bipartisan proposal would eliminate publishing minutes
- House committee approves bill that would charge protesters
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups