DRESBACH, MN - Anyone driving near the Dresbach Bridge Wednesday may notice some loud banging noises.
As part of the I-90 reconstruction project, the Minnesota Department of Transportation will be testing the strength of the bridge's foundation between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m.
The testing is part of a $187.5 million project includes constructing a new I-90 crossing over the Mississippi River and reconstructing the Highway 61/14 and I-90 Interchange. The project is a cooperative effort between the Minnesota and Wisconsin Departments of Transportation and will continue through 2016.
Two more foundation tests are scheduled for Monday, July 22 and Wednesday July 24. Testing will go from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. each day.21013698
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Baldwin encourages Perdue to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Walker says he has 'no interest' in higher vehicle fees
- Local students compete in dairy cook off
- Cub scouts donate bird nest boxes to La Crosse marsh
- La Crosse Police policies to be assessed in accreditation process
- Excessive use of technology among youth raising concerns