CRAWFORD COUNTY, Wis. - Highway 61 in Crawford County has reopened more than two weeks after a mudslide caused it to close.
The county highway department reopened the road at 2 p.m. on Thursday.
The mudslide came down between two cars on Monday, June 24, during a few-day stretch of stormy weather.
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Baldwin encourages Perdue to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Walker says he has 'no interest' in higher vehicle fees
- Local students compete in dairy cook off
- Cub scouts donate bird nest boxes to La Crosse marsh
- La Crosse Police policies to be assessed in accreditation process
- Excessive use of technology among youth raising concerns