CRAWFORD COUNTY, Wis. - Highway 61 in Crawford County has reopened more than two weeks after a mudslide caused it to close.
The county highway department reopened the road at 2 p.m. on Thursday.
The mudslide came down between two cars on Monday, June 24, during a few-day stretch of stormy weather.
- City crews busy repairing potholes
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Local hospital expands suicide screening
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion has been found!
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Gundersen warns against travelling to Zika-impacted areas
- Todd English named Firefighter of the Year for 2016