LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - The Coulee Region Humane Society is giving you the O-K to kiss and tell.
They are celebrating Valentine's day by holding an adoption fundraiser for its animals. Community members can visit the animals and then vote which one is the best kisser. After voting is done people can have their picture taken with the animal they voted for in the kissing booth..
Organizers say the kissing booth is great way to celebrate valentine's day and their furry friends.
"We are just trying to find a special way to celebrate our animals on a special day like Valentine's day and you know animals tend to be great cuddlers and kissers so we thought it would a great idea to have a kissing booth today", said Liz Meil, Development and Marketing Coordinator for the Humane Society.
Organizers say the event has been a success, so far 4 pets have been adopted.
- Local event helps connect military families
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Minnesota GOP charts new course in response to protests