LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - The Coulee Region Humane Society is giving you the O-K to kiss and tell.
They are celebrating Valentine's day by holding an adoption fundraiser for its animals. Community members can visit the animals and then vote which one is the best kisser. After voting is done people can have their picture taken with the animal they voted for in the kissing booth..
Organizers say the kissing booth is great way to celebrate valentine's day and their furry friends.
"We are just trying to find a special way to celebrate our animals on a special day like Valentine's day and you know animals tend to be great cuddlers and kissers so we thought it would a great idea to have a kissing booth today", said Liz Meil, Development and Marketing Coordinator for the Humane Society.
Organizers say the event has been a success, so far 4 pets have been adopted.
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Study: Wisconsin will face water infrastructure problem
- Muslim teen wins right to box competitively in hijab
- Free smoke alarm campaign aims to reduce fire deaths, injuries
- WSU defense takes 2017 spring game
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 22, 2017
- Between the Bluffs Beer, Wine and Cheese Festival draws thousands
- Community garden sees rush of Earth Day volunteers