HOUSTON (AP) - A Texan has pleaded guilty to enticing a 9-year-old Minnesota girl he met online into posing nude and emailing him the photo.
Prosecutors in Houston say 33-year-old Steve Correa-Franco of Spring remains in custody until sentencing in March. He faces up to life in prison after pleading guilty Thursday to enticement of a child and possession of child pornography.
Police in Rochester, Minn., in April responded to a father's complaint about his daughter chatting online with an alleged 16-year-old boy.
Prosecutors say the person was Correa-Franco, who talked about having sex and asked the girl for a naked image. She used a game system to take the photo and email it to him.
Authorities say Correa-Franco's laptop computer had more than 200 child porn images, including the Minnesota girl's photo.
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Baldwin encourages Perdue to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Walker says he has 'no interest' in higher vehicle fees
- Excessive use of technology among youth raising concerns
- CSAs connecting fresh produce to consumers
- La Crosse 12-year-old to clean up skate park with community help
- Thousands honored in La Crosse for volunteering