HOUSTON (AP) - A Texan has pleaded guilty to enticing a 9-year-old Minnesota girl he met online into posing nude and emailing him the photo.
Prosecutors in Houston say 33-year-old Steve Correa-Franco of Spring remains in custody until sentencing in March. He faces up to life in prison after pleading guilty Thursday to enticement of a child and possession of child pornography.
Police in Rochester, Minn., in April responded to a father's complaint about his daughter chatting online with an alleged 16-year-old boy.
Prosecutors say the person was Correa-Franco, who talked about having sex and asked the girl for a naked image. She used a game system to take the photo and email it to him.
Authorities say Correa-Franco's laptop computer had more than 200 child porn images, including the Minnesota girl's photo.
- Local event helps connect military families
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- Area couples prepare for wedding season