HOLMEN, Wis. (WKBT) - The Holmen Police Department is participating in its first-ever 'Fill The Cruiser' event for Christmas.
The department is hoping to gather and deliver donations of new toys for children in need in the Holmen area.
It has partnered with four elementary schools and a middle school in Holmen with the goal to try to help out one family from each school.
Donations can be dropped off at the Holmen Police Department between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
The last day to drop off donations is December 16th.
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Icy weather brings danger
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Ice causing large number of falls in La Crosse
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Icy conditions make area sidewalks slippery
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- Ice storms reducing blood donations in Midwest
- Pocan no longer attending inauguration