HOLMEN, Wis. (WKBT) - The Holmen Police Department is participating in its first-ever 'Fill The Cruiser' event for Christmas.
The department is hoping to gather and deliver donations of new toys for children in need in the Holmen area.
It has partnered with four elementary schools and a middle school in Holmen with the goal to try to help out one family from each school.
Donations can be dropped off at the Holmen Police Department between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
The last day to drop off donations is December 16th.
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Study: Wisconsin will face water infrastructure problem
- Muslim teen wins right to box competitively in hijab
- Free smoke alarm campaign aims to reduce fire deaths, injuries
- WSU defense takes 2017 spring game
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 22, 2017
- Between the Bluffs Beer, Wine and Cheese Festival draws thousands
- Community garden sees rush of Earth Day volunteers