HOLMEN, Wis. (WKBT) - Holmen Police report handling two separate clown threats over the weekend.
One incident involved a 15-year-old student sending Facebook messages to other students. The message told students that they should not go to the Holmen High School football game last Friday, because there would be clowns there that were going to hurt people.
The student changed their profile picture to a clown, and invited other clown profiles to come to Holmen to "have some fun."
The incident was not reported until the following day when the school district was notified by a concerned parent.
The other threat involved a 13-year-old La Crosse student that posted a link with the headline of "Student killed by clown from Hms." The link further stated that the student was killed with a machete. When the link was clicked, a cartoon clown appeared with the words "You got owned."
Both boys are being charged with felony Terrorist Threats.
- You participated in the Women's March. Now what?
- Local event helps connect military families
- Dayton's State of the State will set stage for 2017 session
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- La Crosse County proposing tourism tax
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Trump to meet congressional leaders Monday at the White House
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- Ho-Chunk casino could draw $37 million from other casinos
- Man died after kayak capsized, Des Moines authorities say