HOLMEN, Wis. (WKBT) - Holmen Police report handling two separate clown threats over the weekend.
One incident involved a 15-year-old student sending Facebook messages to other students. The message told students that they should not go to the Holmen High School football game last Friday, because there would be clowns there that were going to hurt people.
The student changed their profile picture to a clown, and invited other clown profiles to come to Holmen to "have some fun."
The incident was not reported until the following day when the school district was notified by a concerned parent.
The other threat involved a 13-year-old La Crosse student that posted a link with the headline of "Student killed by clown from Hms." The link further stated that the student was killed with a machete. When the link was clicked, a cartoon clown appeared with the words "You got owned."
Both boys are being charged with felony Terrorist Threats.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- News 8 Sports Round Up-April 28, 2017
- Community leaders observe Workers Memorial Day
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US