LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - The Canadian Pacific Holiday Train will be making several stops in our area over the next week.
The event is a fundraiser for the Hunger Task Force.
You're asked to bring non-perishable food items or make a monetary donation.
The event will include live performances as well as hot cocoa and cookies. You'll also be able to meet Santa Claus.
The Holiday Train will stop in La Crosse at the Amtrak Depot on Wednesday, Dec. 7th from 8:45-9:30 p.m.
Other stops in our area:
|Dec. 4||Lansing @ Ball Park on S. Front||4:50-5:30 p.m.|
|Dec. 4||La Crescent @ 215 S. Chestnut St.||7:30-8:15 p.m.|
|Dec 7||Tomah @ Amtrak Depot|
|Dec 7||Sparta @ S. Water St. & Milwaukee St.||6:40-7:30 p.m.|
|Dec 7||La Crosse @ Amtrak Depot|
|Dec 8||Winona @ Amtrak Depot||4:00-4:45 p.m.|
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Icy weather brings danger
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Ice causing large number of falls in La Crosse
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Icy conditions make area sidewalks slippery
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- Ice storms reducing blood donations in Midwest
- Pocan no longer attending inauguration