LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - The Canadian Pacific Holiday Train will be making several stops in our area over the next week.
The event is a fundraiser for the Hunger Task Force.
You're asked to bring non-perishable food items or make a monetary donation.
The event will include live performances as well as hot cocoa and cookies. You'll also be able to meet Santa Claus.
The Holiday Train will stop in La Crosse at the Amtrak Depot on Wednesday, Dec. 7th from 8:45-9:30 p.m.
Other stops in our area:
|Dec. 4||Lansing @ Ball Park on S. Front||4:50-5:30 p.m.|
|Dec. 4||La Crescent @ 215 S. Chestnut St.||7:30-8:15 p.m.|
|Dec 7||Tomah @ Amtrak Depot|
|Dec 7||Sparta @ S. Water St. & Milwaukee St.||6:40-7:30 p.m.|
|Dec 7||La Crosse @ Amtrak Depot|
|Dec 8||Winona @ Amtrak Depot||4:00-4:45 p.m.|
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Study: Wisconsin will face water infrastructure problem
- Muslim teen wins right to box competitively in hijab
- Free smoke alarm campaign aims to reduce fire deaths, injuries
- WSU defense takes 2017 spring game
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 22, 2017
- Between the Bluffs Beer, Wine and Cheese Festival draws thousands
- Community garden sees rush of Earth Day volunteers