LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - The Canadian Pacific Holiday Train will be making several stops in our area over the next week.
The event is a fundraiser for the Hunger Task Force.
You're asked to bring non-perishable food items or make a monetary donation.
The event will include live performances as well as hot cocoa and cookies. You'll also be able to meet Santa Claus.
The Holiday Train will stop in La Crosse at the Amtrak Depot on Wednesday, Dec. 7th from 8:45-9:30 p.m.
Other stops in our area:
|Dec. 4||Lansing @ Ball Park on S. Front||4:50-5:30 p.m.|
|Dec. 4||La Crescent @ 215 S. Chestnut St.||7:30-8:15 p.m.|
|Dec 7||Tomah @ Amtrak Depot|
|Dec 7||Sparta @ S. Water St. & Milwaukee St.||6:40-7:30 p.m.|
|Dec 7||La Crosse @ Amtrak Depot|
|Dec 8||Winona @ Amtrak Depot||4:00-4:45 p.m.|
- State Superintendent Evers to enter governor's race
- La Crosse man leads police on high-speed chase
- Teen pleads guilty to lesser charge in Slender Man attack
- Ryan to face voters following Trump nationwide address
- Minnesotans who work in Wisconsin to receive tax credit
- Horse in Jackson County tests positive for West Nile virus
- Minnesota county installs pay phone in government building
- Wisconsin homes sales down, prices up in July
- Bicyclist killed in collision with van in Minneapolis ID'd
- West Virginia, Wisconsin reach concealed-carry agreement