LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Starting Wednesday evening, you can expect some delays on Highway 16 in La Crosse.
Crews will be working every night from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. between Gillette Street and Losey Boulevard N. Traffic will be limited to one lane in both directions.
The construction project is expected to be completed in a couple of months.
On Friday afternoon, the sign on Highway 16 changed from July 21 to July 23. WisDOT told News 8 the reason for the delay is because the contractor for this project has another project that's running behind in southeast Wisconsin. The completion date should not be impacted, WisDOT said.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death