LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Starting Wednesday evening, you can expect some delays on Highway 16 in La Crosse.
Crews will be working every night from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. between Gillette Street and Losey Boulevard N. Traffic will be limited to one lane in both directions.
The construction project is expected to be completed in a couple of months.
On Friday afternoon, the sign on Highway 16 changed from July 21 to July 23. WisDOT told News 8 the reason for the delay is because the contractor for this project has another project that's running behind in southeast Wisconsin. The completion date should not be impacted, WisDOT said.
- Trump, Walker discuss Wisconsin dairy dispute
- Prosecutor: No water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Student stabbed at Kenosha high school
- House Republicans pass abortion bills
- Report: Saints, running back Peterson agree on contract
- Federal officials charge 15 with eagle trafficking
- Cool, wet conditions put damper on Minnesota spring planting
- Baldwin encourages Perdue to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Assignment: Education - Backpack meals