TOMAH, Wis. - Autopsy results that include toxicology examination released Thursday show two people in Tomah died of heroin overdose in early October.
Tomah police found Michael Bobak, 35, and Tracey Small, 25, unresponsive at a home on the 500 block of North Glendale Avenue on October 8.
Police are asking for the community's help figuring out how Bobak or Small got the heroin. If you have any information regarding this case, you're asked to contact Tomah Investigator Rob Walensky at (608) 374-7410.17770392
- Copyright 2016 by WKBT News8000. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- On Your Side - Guide to Buying Glasses Online
- VIDEO: Area couples prepare for wedding season
- VIDEO: De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- VIDEO: Local event helps connect military families
- VIDEO: Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Local event helps connect military families
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Minnesota GOP charts new course in response to protests