TOMAH, Wis. - Autopsy results that include toxicology examination released Thursday show two people in Tomah died of heroin overdose in early October.
Tomah police found Michael Bobak, 35, and Tracey Small, 25, unresponsive at a home on the 500 block of North Glendale Avenue on October 8.
Police are asking for the community's help figuring out how Bobak or Small got the heroin. If you have any information regarding this case, you're asked to contact Tomah Investigator Rob Walensky at (608) 374-7410.17770392
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 29, 2017
- La Crosse marshland gets a cleanup
- La Crosse Neighbors Day moves ahead with new leadership
- ATF lets some Minnesota gun buyers skip background checks