LA CROSSE, Wis. - Meteorologist
StormTeam 8 Meteorologist Bill Graul says the heaviest snow is expected to fall from around 3 a.m. Tuesday to noon.
Graul says 2-6 inches of snow could fall Monday night, with another 3-6 inches possible Tuesday. Storm totals through Tuesday night could range anywhere from 5 inches (far East/Northeast) to 12 inches.
There could be some isolated totals a little higher than 12 inches. As for the immediate La Crosse area, Graul says we can expect about 7-12 inches of snow.
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged Dec. 22 shooting
- Wisconsin student wants sex charges dismissed
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- City crews busy repairing potholes
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death
- Stolen passwords used to change some grades, university says
- Search resumes for girl missing in western Iowa river
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run