LA CROSSE, Wis. - Meteorologist
StormTeam 8 Meteorologist Bill Graul says the heaviest snow is expected to fall from around 3 a.m. Tuesday to noon.
Graul says 2-6 inches of snow could fall Monday night, with another 3-6 inches possible Tuesday. Storm totals through Tuesday night could range anywhere from 5 inches (far East/Northeast) to 12 inches.
There could be some isolated totals a little higher than 12 inches. As for the immediate La Crosse area, Graul says we can expect about 7-12 inches of snow.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- News 8 Sports Round Up-April 28, 2017
- Community leaders observe Workers Memorial Day
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US