SPARTA, Wis. (WKBT) - The Gundersen Sparta Clinic will reopen on Tuesday, March 18 after being closed for about a week due to water damage.
The clinic closed on March 11 after a frozen pipe caused water to back-up into the clinic.
"We are very grateful to all the people who spent their weekend cleaning up the clinic so we can start seeing patients in our Sparta Clinic on Tuesday," Gundersen Sparta Clinic Manager David Campbell said in a statement. "We appreciate the support from our patients and the community over the past week and we look forward to seeing our patients closer to home in Sparta beginning on Tuesday."
Repair work will continue on a small portion of the clinic lobby and six of the exam rooms.
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Icy conditions make area sidewalks slippery
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- Ice storms reducing blood donations in Midwest
- Ice causing large number of falls in La Crosse
- Icy weather brings danger
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing