SPARTA, Wis. (WKBT) - The Gundersen Sparta Clinic will reopen on Tuesday, March 18 after being closed for about a week due to water damage.
The clinic closed on March 11 after a frozen pipe caused water to back-up into the clinic.
"We are very grateful to all the people who spent their weekend cleaning up the clinic so we can start seeing patients in our Sparta Clinic on Tuesday," Gundersen Sparta Clinic Manager David Campbell said in a statement. "We appreciate the support from our patients and the community over the past week and we look forward to seeing our patients closer to home in Sparta beginning on Tuesday."
Repair work will continue on a small portion of the clinic lobby and six of the exam rooms.
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- Urban Beekeeping
- New breast cancer detection soon offered at Mayo Clinic in La Crosse