SPARTA, Wis. (WKBT) - The Gundersen Sparta Clinic will be closed for at least the rest of the week due to water damage in the clinic lobby and several exam rooms and offices.
Melting snow from the clinic's roof backed up into the clinic because of a pipe connecting to the city sewer line was frozen, according to Gundersen Sparta Clinic manager David Campbell.
"We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused our patients," Campbell said. "We are working to make the repairs as effectively as possible and hope to reopen the clinic next week."
Scheduled patients can been seen at the Gundersen Tomah Clinic or they may have labs drawn at either the Gundersen Tomah or Onalaska Clinics.
For more information, call the Gundersen Sparta Clinic at (608) 269-6731 or the Gundersen Tomah Clinic at (608) 372-4111.
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday
- Get a 'taste' of Onalaska while helping area teachers
- Xcel sets new record for hydroelectric production
- Winter Rec-Fest brings winter sports to La Crosse families
- La Crosse Public Education Foundation honors grant recipients
- 1 dead, 4 others injured by apparent carbon monoxide
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- Missing elderly man found dead in Grant County
- State leaders push for more progress at MLK Day celebration