SPARTA, Wis. (WKBT) - The Gundersen Sparta Clinic will be closed for at least the rest of the week due to water damage in the clinic lobby and several exam rooms and offices.
Melting snow from the clinic's roof backed up into the clinic because of a pipe connecting to the city sewer line was frozen, according to Gundersen Sparta Clinic manager David Campbell.
"We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused our patients," Campbell said. "We are working to make the repairs as effectively as possible and hope to reopen the clinic next week."
Scheduled patients can been seen at the Gundersen Tomah Clinic or they may have labs drawn at either the Gundersen Tomah or Onalaska Clinics.
For more information, call the Gundersen Sparta Clinic at (608) 269-6731 or the Gundersen Tomah Clinic at (608) 372-4111.
- Holmen homicide suspect pleads guilty in 2015 murder
- Turnout hits 8 percent in Wisconsin superintendent race
- Powerball jackpot tops $400 million for 1st time in months
- Senate panel inches Sunday liquor sales forward
- Bipartisan support for Wisconsin bill helping terminally ill
- Walker's evangelical Alaskan cruise canceled
- Email shows Holtz was counting on 'reform group' to help
- Minnesota man gets 2 year sentence for lying in terror case
- House speaker getting firsthand look at US-Mexico border
- Vets warn eliminating prevailing wage will cost jobs