SPARTA, Wis. (WKBT) - The Gundersen Sparta Clinic will be closed for at least the rest of the week due to water damage in the clinic lobby and several exam rooms and offices.
Melting snow from the clinic's roof backed up into the clinic because of a pipe connecting to the city sewer line was frozen, according to Gundersen Sparta Clinic manager David Campbell.
"We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused our patients," Campbell said. "We are working to make the repairs as effectively as possible and hope to reopen the clinic next week."
Scheduled patients can been seen at the Gundersen Tomah Clinic or they may have labs drawn at either the Gundersen Tomah or Onalaska Clinics.
For more information, call the Gundersen Sparta Clinic at (608) 269-6731 or the Gundersen Tomah Clinic at (608) 372-4111.
- La Crosse Police urge boaters to be safe over weekend
- De Soto student in custody for school threat
- Monroe Co. man avoids prison for shooting mother
- Rail tank car helps first responders prepare in case of derailment
- Locomotive engine oil spill in Jackson county
- Iowa man accused of stealing from ailing dad gets probation
- Wisconsin woman jumps on hood of her SUV to prevent theft
- Parents of malnourished teen found dead plead not guilty
- The Latest: Teen plane crash survivor in serious condition
- The Latest: Teens in Wisconsin plane crash identified