WINONA, Minn. - The Great Mississippi River Cleanup scheduled for May 11 in three area locations has been postponed due to the potential of river flooding.
The Winona, Minnesota location is affected as well as two Wisconsin locations: Buffalo City and Alma.
Upper Mississippi River National Wildlife and Fish Refuge says the date will be rescheduled for a date in June.
For more information, contact Mary Stefanski, Winona District Manager, at (507) 494-6229.
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Baldwin encourages Perdue to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Walker says he has 'no interest' in higher vehicle fees
- Excessive use of technology among youth raising concerns
- CSAs connecting fresh produce to consumers
- La Crosse 12-year-old to clean up skate park with community help
- Thousands honored in La Crosse for volunteering