WINONA, Minn. - The Great Mississippi River Cleanup scheduled for May 11 in three area locations has been postponed due to the potential of river flooding.
The Winona, Minnesota location is affected as well as two Wisconsin locations: Buffalo City and Alma.
Upper Mississippi River National Wildlife and Fish Refuge says the date will be rescheduled for a date in June.
For more information, contact Mary Stefanski, Winona District Manager, at (507) 494-6229.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.