ONALASKA, WI (WKBT) - The You-tube video of Onalaska's "Grandma Drummer" has reached more than 5 million views online, and it's now making its debut in a Super Bowl commercial.
Onalaska native Mary Hvizda gained attention after a video of her rocking out on the drums in Onalaska's Coalition Drum Shop went viral. The 63-year-old was part of the Chantells, the first all-girl rock band in La Crosse.
Now, the video is being featured in a Pizza Hut commercial that will air during the Super Bowl Sunday, according to her Facebook fan page.
Watch the entire commercial here.24244034
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota