ADA, Minn. (AP) - Smoldering rubble is all that remains of a grain elevator destroyed by fire in the Norman County community of Ada.
Sheriff Jeremy Thornton says a state fire marshal will look for the cause of the fire that destroyed the Triple Crown grain elevator. Thornton says a large contingent of firefighters was able to save buildings adjacent to the elevator.
Firefighters from Ada and surrounding communities were called to the grain complex Thursday evening.
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- Dayton names new Minnesota State Lottery director
- Walker hopes Trump's tough talk catches Canada's attention
- Walker: Not my job to remove Sheriff Clarke after jail death
- Minnesota woman gets probation for supporting al-Shabab