ADA, Minn. (AP) - Smoldering rubble is all that remains of a grain elevator destroyed by fire in the Norman County community of Ada.
Sheriff Jeremy Thornton says a state fire marshal will look for the cause of the fire that destroyed the Triple Crown grain elevator. Thornton says a large contingent of firefighters was able to save buildings adjacent to the elevator.
Firefighters from Ada and surrounding communities were called to the grain complex Thursday evening.
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Icy weather brings danger
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Ice causing large number of falls in La Crosse
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Icy conditions make area sidewalks slippery
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Ice storms reducing blood donations in Midwest