MADISON, WI (AP) - Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker is making a trip down south on Friday to hit a fundraiser in Tennessee and then give a speech in Alabama.
Walker's campaign spokesman Jonathan Wetzel said Wednesday that Walker will be attending a luncheon fundraiser at the home of Reba and Willis Johnson in Franklin, Tenn.
An invitation for the event shows the minimum donation is $2,500. A $10,000 donation places the contributor in the "Scott Walker Governor's Club."
The fundraiser is for Walker's 2014 re-election bid. Walker is also mentioned as a possible 2016 Republican presidential candidate, but he has said he's focused on winning re-election first.
On Friday night, Walker is scheduled to deliver the keynote address at the Alabama Republican Party's summer dinner in Montgomery.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota