ST PAUL, Wis. (WKBT) - Minnesota Governor Mark Dayton took the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge at the Minnesota State Fair on Thursday in St. Paul.
After getting two buckets of water dumped on his head, Governor Dayton nominated U.S. Senator Al Franken to do the same.
Since the Ice Bucket Challenge began on July 29, the ALS Association said it has received more than $41 million in donations.
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Handful of rat virus cases seen in Wisconsin and Illinois
- Pocan compliments Trump before skipping inauguration
- Nebraska, Iowa Guard troops assigned inauguration duties
- E. Iowa man charged in death of woman killed by cannon
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion Hunt Clues 2017
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge