ST PAUL, Wis. (WKBT) - Minnesota Governor Mark Dayton took the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge at the Minnesota State Fair on Thursday in St. Paul.
After getting two buckets of water dumped on his head, Governor Dayton nominated U.S. Senator Al Franken to do the same.
Since the Ice Bucket Challenge began on July 29, the ALS Association said it has received more than $41 million in donations.
- Trump, Walker discuss Wisconsin dairy dispute
- Wisconsin at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- Wisconsin Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Prosecutor: No water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Student stabbed at Kenosha high school
- Bridge project in southeast Minnesota on schedule, budget
- House Republicans pass abortion bills
- Minnesota couple accused of sexually assaulting teenage girl
- Report: Saints, running back Peterson agree on contract
- Federal officials charge 15 with eagle trafficking