ARCADIA, Wis. - Gold'n Plump (GNP) will open the door to a free health and wellness clinic for its employees Monday.
The poultry production business is located in Arcadia.
Employees and their family members on the company health plan will have access to a nurse and a medical assistant 20 hours each week.
Almost all care will be free.18211918
"We're very excited with the opening of the GNP health and wellness center," said Kari Waters, Gold'n Plump's corporate health and safety manager. "This opportunity supports our company mission dedicated to healthy food, family and farms."
GNP employs about 500 people at its site in Arcadia.
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- Annual Iverson Freking Awards handed out at luncheon
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Buzz's Bikes building still looking for new owners
- Representative Kind outlines goals for congressional session
- Debate over medical marijuana continues in Wisconsin
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion Hunt Clues 2017
- Peaches and cheese: Governors place bet on Falcons-Packers