ARCADIA, Wis. - Gold'n Plump (GNP) will open the door to a free health and wellness clinic for its employees Monday.
The poultry production business is located in Arcadia.
Employees and their family members on the company health plan will have access to a nurse and a medical assistant 20 hours each week.
Almost all care will be free.18211918
"We're very excited with the opening of the GNP health and wellness center," said Kari Waters, Gold'n Plump's corporate health and safety manager. "This opportunity supports our company mission dedicated to healthy food, family and farms."
GNP employs about 500 people at its site in Arcadia.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- News 8 Sports Round Up-April 28, 2017
- Community leaders observe Workers Memorial Day
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US