BUFFALO COUNTY, Wis. (WKBT) - An alleged gang member is in custody as a result of a Buffalo County drug investigation.
The Buffalo County Sheriff's Office said authorities arrested "Gangster Disciple" member Aaron Addison, 35, of Mondovi, over the weekend for delivery of marijuana and possession of marijuana with intent to deliver.
Addison had more than one pound of marijuana packaged into 148 baggies, according to the sheriff's office.
As a result of Addison's arrest, Glynn Garnett, 33, of Mondovi, was arrested for felon in possession of a firearm and probation violations. The sheriff's office said Garnett was in possession of a concealed handgun.
Charges of maintaining a drug trafficking house and possession of controlled substances will be forwarded on 28-year-old Jacquelyn Douglas, the Sheriff's Office said. She is also from Mondovi.
The arrests were the result of an ongoing drug investigation between the Buffalo County Sheriff's Office and the City of Mondovi Police Department. More arrests are likely, the sheriff's office said.
- Washout impacting Highway 82 bridge traffic
- Area veterans visit cemeteries, honor fallen heroes
- Riverside Memorial Day ceremony honors sea-based service members
- Service members honored at La Crosse's Memorial Day ceremony
- La Crosse celebrates Memorial Day with annual parade
- 4 killed, 5 injured in minivan-pickup crash in NW Wisconsin
- Two people rescued from Onalaska Spillway
- Milwaukee man accused of killing wife, injuring their son
- Authorities: Girl hurt in 60-foot fall at Iowa state park
- C-FC senior has second chance at state gold