BUFFALO COUNTY, Wis. (WKBT) - An alleged gang member is in custody as a result of a Buffalo County drug investigation.
The Buffalo County Sheriff's Office said authorities arrested "Gangster Disciple" member Aaron Addison, 35, of Mondovi, over the weekend for delivery of marijuana and possession of marijuana with intent to deliver.
Addison had more than one pound of marijuana packaged into 148 baggies, according to the sheriff's office.
As a result of Addison's arrest, Glynn Garnett, 33, of Mondovi, was arrested for felon in possession of a firearm and probation violations. The sheriff's office said Garnett was in possession of a concealed handgun.
Charges of maintaining a drug trafficking house and possession of controlled substances will be forwarded on 28-year-old Jacquelyn Douglas, the Sheriff's Office said. She is also from Mondovi.
The arrests were the result of an ongoing drug investigation between the Buffalo County Sheriff's Office and the City of Mondovi Police Department. More arrests are likely, the sheriff's office said.
- Wisconsin state schools superintendent field to be narrowed
- Report: State trooper faces child porn charges
- ‘Can we just go to jail?' suspected drunken driver asks police
- Bridge in Buffalo County collapses, causes car crash
- 3 children, semi driver injured in crash
- Wisconsin transportation officials to discuss audit
- LIVE Decorah Eagle Cam
- Green Bay's mayor survives removal petition
- State lawmakers fear backlash from giving themselves a raise
- Minnesota churches prepare to house immigrants