RACINE, Wis. (AP) - Funeral services have been scheduled for three children who died in a house fire in Racine.
Eight-year-old Dalijah Scott and 9-year-old Dayja Scott died Thursday when their house caught fire. Their brother, 7-year-old Michael Scott, died later in the hospital.
Visitation will be held Thursday at Reid's New Golden Gate Funeral Home in Racine. The funeral home says visitation is scheduled to start at 10 a.m.
Funeral services are scheduled for 11 a.m. Friday at the Greater Mount Eagle Baptist Church. There will be a visitation before the funeral, from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
The children's 5-year-old brother, Luther Patterson, is still in the hospital.
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- Annual Iverson Freking Awards handed out at luncheon
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Alternative transportation forum looks to the future
- Highway 53 steering committee considering options for corridor development
- Toyota donates nearly $15,000 to La Crosse YWCA
- Buzz's Bikes building still looking for new owners